July 5, 2007

Local Kine Wedding Card

How was everyone's 4th of July?! Hope you all celebrated with fun n' family!!!


This Saturday.... we're going to a wedding!!! So, I made something sweet n' simple for the bride n' groom. You can't see from the picture, but the white card is actually a shinny-shimmery kinda card. The stamp was made by Julie Fujii - whose company was first "Juju's Tiny Treasures", and then renamed to "Create In Me"... dunno why don't ask. But, what I do know is that I have some of Julie's stamp designs for sale!!! Not this particular stamp, but other stamps. The funny thing is, Julie isn't even from Hawaii - and she makes these cute "local kine" stamps with these local images. The ladies here go NUTZ about these stamps. I haven't uploaded them yet to my online store - so if you're interested in any of her designs, just email me at littlecs7@msn.com and I can tell you which designs I have.


Anyways, back to the wedding... how's this?! I know it starts @ 10:30 a.m. and then reception to follow, in some hotel in Waikiki... but lo-lo me... cannot find the invitation... so I dont' know which hotel it is... I could've sworn it was here in my organizer!!!! UGH!!!


Well, at least I made the card!!!





Card Info: Shinny-Shimmery CS (don't know where from); Ink n' Wasabi CS - SU!; Ribbon - Walmart; I also used the Large n' Small Oval Punches from SU!


Aloha,

Jen