July 12, 2007

I've Been Quiet, Huh?!

I know... it's crazy for me too when I'm quiet. It was driving me up the walls, but I had to get stuffs done on my Little C's site. Ok, before we go on.... just a few things to mention to all of those that are interested.... I've added a Feedblitz subscription button on my Little C's site, so that if you'd like to receive an email update whenever I post updates on my inventory, and sales whenever I post. Just like on here. After awhile, I will stop posting updates about that site on this site.... just cause I don't want to mix the two, ya know? Anyways, I've also uploaded my inventory list on that site for Hero Arts, Penny Black, and Whipper Snapper, which I will no longer be carrying. I have also posted what I currently have in my Cuttlebug stock. After I sell these out - I will no longer carry a standing inventory, but will sell these on an "by order" basis. I've added a button to my LC's site to my sidebar for easy access.... so go and check it out.


Anyways, I need a break from that site..... I miss all my sisters on here!!! It's time that I get back into blogging n' creating!!! So, this one is for all of you... I have been seeing plenty of these ladybugs around. First with Paper Trey stamps, and then with Stampin' Up!'s Pick A Petal set. How cool is it to create a stickin' cute ladybug with the Pick A Petal set. That is way too cool!!! When I saw the ladybug made with SU!'s Pick A Petal...I was like..."wow"... and I saw it here, on Corie's website. I made sure that I too had to create one of these ladybugs...and I did!!!
Card Info: Size is 5-1/2 x 5-1/2; CS is Eggplant Envy & Regal Rose; Ribbon - Walmart; Ladybug is made with "Pick A Petal" SU! set, 3/4" circle punch, ink is Lavendar Lace and Certainly Celery. I also used my Sakura Gel Pens for dotting the scallops (which by the way was cut out the same way that I demonstrated on my video the other day, using my Cricut Exp...) oh, and I almost forgot...my CB Embossing Folder "Thanks"