July 30, 2007

They've Arrived!!!!

Yipee Ai Yo!! Yay!!! I received shipment from TAC today. It's not my entire order though. I'm still waiting on 26 catalogs, and another box of my goods - which are my stamps and I believe are all arriving tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!! I was excited, I had to immediately take the picture right there and then on my kitchen floor. Here are the sweets I received.... YUMM-O, eh?!


This is what I got in this shipment.... 7 sets of DS paper kits, 20 ink pads, 2 sets of coasters - 1 square, 1 circle, 1 Maya Roads Tab Chipboard Book, my very 1st set of Prismacolor Pencils, Sealant, 24 catalogs (I'm waiting for 26 more!), and 2 sets of 8x8 ds paper stacks. I can't wait to create! But that's going to have to wait for now, for it is now way past my bedtime!!! Oh! By the way, this is NOT my starter kit..... this is only 1/2 of my 1st order of products. As I mentioned, I'm waiting on 1 more box of goodies, and 26 more catalogs.

FYI.....I brought in 50 catalogs, and 37 of them are accounted for! If you are interested in obtaining a TAC catalog, I will give 1 to the first 13 people that comment here for just the cost of shipping via USPS Flat Rate of $5 (USA), $12 (Canada).

Tomorrow is just 6 hours away for me.... can't wait to see my new stamps!!!!

hugs n' aloha,
Jen