July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day!!!


Hey All!!! Happy Independence Day to All My American Sisters out there!!!! Hope everyone is celebrating this day with family n' friends, bbq-in' and beachin'.... since it's a day off for DH, looks like we're going to go to the beach on the North Shore!!! Yay!!! It's a little cloudy, but thats good, cause at least we won't be burning our bodies out there.
Well, here's a card I wanted to share with you today before we leave for the beach. I cut the traingles out from SU!'s Palettes of Prints, then ran a strip of the green ds paper right behind that - but I destressed it first. Used Baroque Motifs for the stamps, cut out, and use dimensionals to pop them. I also us Hero Arts Gemstones on top of the top to add a lil' bling. "Thanks" is from my CB "Olivia" alphabet set. CS is also SU! Kinda looks like a "firework" type of card, eh?! It's somewhat popping..... don't cha agree?!
Have a great day today sisters!!
**Jen**