July 11, 2007

Happy Hump Day!!!

Happy Wednesday All....


What a kick I had reading all of your comments yesterday on the "Pidgin Of The Word Week", can't believe how well all of the mainlanders did on this word!!! Then, all the sistahs down here came out, and took off their skins, and went buck-wild on the word. What a fun thing to read. Thanks for the laughs and belly jiggles you all gave me.


Yesterday, I didn't get a chance to visit anyone's blog, nor stamp til' the wee hours of the night. I took the boys out on a date, yesterday. We went to Dave n' Busters, played some games, then had lunch. It was so much fun, and just seeing their eyes light up, you know, that just melts my heart. When we got home, we hit the house chores, Chazz folded Cy's clean clothes, and I ironed Charlie's aloha shirts. What?! Iron?! Yes...remember that time I said I'd take his clothes to the dry cleaners? Well... $32 for 7 items.... 'nuff said. Before I knew it, Charlie was home, and I was cooking dinner!!!! Then when the family went to bed, my mind was scattered... what to do, what to do? Stamp? Scrap? It's been awhile since I've scrapped, and I totally want to get this album done that I've been working on for a long time now. Shame shame!!! But I opt to stamp instead.... I bought all these Hero Art blings, and now I want to use them. I have that set of SU! cardstock, and I want to make use of them. I'm sorta overwhelmed with all the crap I bought. hahaha - it's not even funny, but really it is. I'm going to have to force myself to use them all, and just go for it!!! Now that I have them... I always do this....what now? hahahaha.... what a nut case, huh?! So, this is the 1st chipboard that I used from the chipboard set I bought. I used a TON of blings on this card, cause it made me feel better that I put some of them to good use. But I don't know if I like my card. It seems "scattered" to me... maybe because that's exactly how I was feeling? hmmmm....