July 12, 2007

Baby Swaps - Finally Complete!!!

This swap was the longest I've ever done..... can't believe how long it took to take care of, and because we had 1 drop out, I was contemplating if I should be the fill in, or not. Well - I decided that I wasn't going to be the fill in, and just return everyone's extra one that they created. There were only 3 of us that swapped anyways. So here they are....




This one to the right was made by Jean of Stamping Spot Studio. She is a Close To My Heart Demo, and a friend of mines. She used CB Dies "Animals" and CB Mini Folder "Stitched Squares". This is such a sweet n' adorable card. Kinda looks like a quilt to me....






This one to the left was created by my friend Jodie. Jodie doesn't own a blog... but she's a devoted reader!! Hi Jodie...I know you're at your desk online reading this right now (hide!!!). She too has used embossing in her card. I love how she changed the embossed background on each CS, it really adds a great effect to her card.


These last 2 are mines. I too embossed my CS using CB's embossing folder "stylized flower". The scallop CS is the CS that you watched me cut out with my Cricut Exp the other day on that video I had posted. I made 2 different ones, 1 with the bear, and the other with the Giraffe...


Ok - I'm calling it a night... I'm off to take my shower...and then to play some more, since Cy is sleeping. I will be posting a tutorial on here tomorrow, using my Scor-Pal again.... a real easy one too!!! So come on back for that....

Hope y'all have a good night!

Hugs n' Aloha,

Jen