June 24, 2007

A Tutorial: Scrapbook In A Purse & Accordion Album To Go In It

I am doing this tutorial with the intent to feature the "Scor-Pal" tool. Have you heard of the Scor-Pal?! Well, I've seen advertisements within magazines, and on online stores, but I've never tried one out....until now. Let me explain, about a few weeks ago, sometime around the week of Mother's Day, I made a lil' Scrapbook Purse following my friend, Joyce Jensen's tutorial (which she was inspired through Ben Franklin's), and I made my own pull out accordion album as well. Well, when I posted those projects, Diana, the creator of Scor-Pal saw it online (thanks to Maria who referred her to me through her site), and Diana sent me an email offering me the opportunity to be a "Guest Instructor" for Scor-Pal site!!! What?! Me?! No Ways - I've NEVER BEEN ASKED to be a "Guest - Anything" for anybody, ya know?! It was kinda funky n' ticklish at the same time.... But of course, I agreed...are you nuts, who wouldn't right?!?! Diana also said that she'd mail me a Scor-Pal tool for me to do a tutorial for her. Well, after that email, I kinda forgot all about it. Until this past Thursday.... the Scor-Pal arrived, and I was like, "holy smokes!!! Right On, Sister!!! Diana HOOKED ME UP!!!!"....(my neighbor - "Aunty Lee" - yea, she finally came home from Thailand - well, she thought I was mento - cause I stood at the steps of my door holding up this envelope, staring at it with my big googly eyes, and smirking - kinda like how Tobey McGuire looks like ALL the time!!!!)... So yea, I'm tickled n' honored...Thanks Diana, for this GREAT opportunity!!!!



So here it is - the Scrapbook Purse n' Accordion Album that Diana has requested me to do a tutorial on. I re-wrote the tutorial in my own words, and used my own photos. And just for copyright purposes - I make no claim that I am the creator of this tutorial.... special thanks to Joyce Jensen for showing me how to do this in the first place!!!




***This tutorial will be posted on Diana's site about 2 weeks from now, featuring some "info" about me. But you can find the tutorial I've posted here by clicking on the link above...^^^





Ribbon: - From Walmart

DS Paper: SU!'s Palette o' Prints

CS: Pretty In Pink; Certainly Celery

Stickers are Bazzill Basic's Chiptoppers;







































Hope you enjoy the tutorial - check it out, and please feel free to come back here and leave me your thoughts about it....


Have a happy Sunday Sisters.....

Hugs,

Jen