June 13, 2007

A Tutorial: Creating Chipboard With The Cricut Machine

WOW!!! Everybody adores Alli-girl, huh?! See, I knew there are people all over the world feeling the same way I do about that woman. She truly deserves our vote. Thank you all for putting in your vote for her - hopefully we'll be able to push her up to the top!!

So today, the weather is pretty nice, with a lil' sprinkly of rain here n' there. But, I promised the kids that we'd go to the pool. So, here I am - sitting at the pool while the kids are bobbing up n' down (my girlfriend is holding the lil one). I totally wanted to post a photo of them, but mento me - forgot the camera battery at my sister's house (charging). So I worked on this tutorial instead.....

Do you love chipboard?! I love chipboard! I love working with it, and using it on my projects. It's sturdiness and thickness takes my projects to a different level of dimension. I also love my Cricut Machine. It does everything for me - except it doesn't cut through chipboard! But wait.... have you thought of using it to create a chipboard instead?! That's exactly what I did!! And look what it turned out like...