June 30, 2007

Submittals for Sketch Challenge #4

Wowee!!! Check out these beauties that were submitted for my Sketch Challenge #4!!


ETA: 6/30/07 - These submittals just made it in time! =0)



Check out this awesome Christmas card Laura made with this sketch challenge. I think she's got the right idea to start Christmas cards NOW!!! Laura's site is called, "Stampin' Laura" - there's plenty of great finds n' reading on her blog, and she's also new to blogland - so go pay her a visit, and say "hello!".






This one came in from Maria at Card Inspired. She never amazes me of the wonderful creations she has up her sleeves. I had to show you how this card turned out - cause she also did it for her TIC Challenge that's going on. Maria n' I have been "killing 2 birds with 1 stone" with our on going challenges. It's such a great feeling when we can accomplish that.

















Check out this gorgeous, galmorific card submitted by Corie, of Creations by Corie. Love the color combo she used, and like her - I wanna use up my in-color '07 too!!!




6/27/07:







This card on the left is from Cheryl of Engineered Expressions. I love the color combo that she choose. At first, I thought those were SU! DS paper, but after looking closely - I don't think it is... Cheryl?


































This very pretty card was submitted by Kimberly of Crafty Me. Wow! Such an elegant look. Look closely at the photo - she used her sewing machine - those aren't faux stiches baby!!! Very sweet!!!








Marie of Marie Loves To Stamp submitted this very cute boy card. Love the colors she used, and how's that upside down robot, huh?! I would've never thought to put that fella upside down. Too Cute!!!