June 23, 2007

Submittals for Sketch Challange #3

Here are the submittals for my Sketch Challenge #3 first...check these out - they are so cute!!!!!

06/23/07:



I've created one more tag for my sketch #3 challenge. It also qualifies for Maria's TIC challenge going on over at her site. So, I'm submitting this to her as well. I used "In The Spotlight" stamp set for this tag. It's a Hostess set that SU! allowed ALL Demos to pre-order. That's one of the Joy's of being a Demo....and being able to play with my stuffs before it's revealed makes me feel kinda special.... I also got a chance to finally use my Palette O' Prints - and shucks, had I known that they'd be so darn cute, I would've bought more packs. Oh well - just a few more days before the SU! Fall/Winter is revealed - I'm pretty sure I'll still have these pretty papers on hand. Ohhh... the blings on my tag were purchased from my $1 store here, they are a pack of pretty blings, assorted colors. Are there any more submittals - or did I miss anyone? If you'd like to submit your creation, and don't have a blog site or gallery to post, you are welcome to email your photo to me at littlecs7@msn.com. You still have a few hours to play... so come on - and try it out!!


06/22/07



One more submittal for my sketch challenge #3 has been received from Flossie of Flossie Goes Hi-Tech. I love how her tag turned out - alright, we know that it doesn't look like the sketch I've presented, but I'm not going to rule anyone out - cause I totally love the fact that she took on the challenge in the first place, and that is the best thing about it all. (Let's not all go submitting any ol' tag - Flossie didn't do it purposely - tee hee!!!). I am very happy of the amount of people that has tried out this challenge. It is sure fun to see what other's have been coming up with.



06/21/07:


Here's a cute n' fun submittal from Cheryl over at Life Is Sweet.... this is such a cute tag - a sweet and simple one too!!! Most definitely for a boy, which is a great idea for me, since I've only got boys of my own.









Lookie here ladies.... Maria, of Cards Inspired By Maria has submitted this very beautiful boomin' tag. I just love all the colors that she used, and layers - she always does such great masterpieces. She's also using this for her very own TIC challenge going on over at her site. Making 5 or more layers... nuts, I tell ya!!



This just in... a tag submitted by Marie of Marie Loves To Stamp. She did a great job with this tag, and with it attached to a bottle of wine, it just makes the bottle look so saucy!! But wait, her tag has a secret compartment - see that red cardstock on the bottom right? Well, it opens up to reveal a hidden message inside. Marie even did a tutorial on how she created this tag. How neat!! Check it out, oh, and don't miss out on her Blog Candy giveaway going on right now!!!









Here's the newest submittal, from Kimberly of Crafty-Me. I love her color combo, and how she layered the flower. She did a great job cutting them out, and then layering. Very Cute, Kim!


This tag here was submitted by my best favorite friend from Alaska. Well ok, she's my ONLY friend from Alaska. I'm such a dork, and am so thrilled to have a friend that's always at the "Top of The World"....dork!!! hahha.... Well, Nancy of Incikles has submitted this absolutely gorgeous tag that even though I haven't actually met her, it really makes me miss her. It's just so sweet, ya know?!


Ms. Teri of BIFALG - you all know her, she's my SU! upline, and a dahling friend of mines. She always makes the cutest things. Like this tag! She used the new set "Zoofari" and even the blings - I love blings. How sweet, ain't it?!














Michelle of Come Stamp With Me (She just posted a cute "Tea Book Tutorial" - you might wanna check it out!!!) submitted this tag. Isn't it so adorable? I love Halloween stuffs. Color combos just come together with ease. Her ribbons and embellishments are darling too!!



Cheryl of Engineered Expressions has submitted this cute tag here. I love the colors she used on her tag. It reminds me of Summer...and I'm happy that it's here!! I feel like I wanna drink a cold glass of water when I look at this tag - or jump into the pool or something... is anyone getting the same effect?!



My dear friend Jean, of Stamping Spot Studio sent in this cutie pie tag. I love how it looks so crisp n' clean. You gotta read Jean's blog, her kitty is always trying to help her stamp her projects. It's the funniest to read about!!:





I will post more as they are submitted.