June 16, 2007

Sketch Challenge #2 Winner....

Love love love what everyone created!!! Thank you all for rising n' taking on my sketch challenge #2. This is beginning to be sooo much fun!!! I'd love to give everyone a lil' bit of sumthin'-sumthin'... but only 1 can win!!! I entered everyone's name into the list organizer, and Mr. Random.Org has randomly selected.......



>>>>> Ms. Teri <<<<<

How cool is that?! Just so happen, Teri is also my Stampin' Sister n' Upline for Stampin' Up! She's got BIG ideas, and LOVE to share them with the rest of us bloggettes!!! She is also a local girl from Hawaii, but lives on the other side of the island from me. If you haven't step into her site - be sure to check it out! Congratulations Ms. T!!!

Thank you all for playing!! I will post a NEW sketch challenge tomorrow... so come on back, and see what I've got in store for you!!!

Aloha,
Jen