June 5, 2007

Sketch Challenge #1

I've decided to have Sketch Challenges Weekly. I'm really doing this for myself, because after doing Beate's sketch challenge the other week, I found that it was much easier to create, since the sketch was already laid out for me. Therefore, I've come to a conclusion that I'd do a new sketch weekly, and challenge myself to do the same sketch, throughout the week.

I invite you to play with me - and if you do, I'll have Sir Random.Org select a winner weekly for some Sweet Candi Pieces (small kine). Yes, the winnings will be fairly small.... maybe a yard of ribbon, or a pack of embellishments..... Just a lil' something to say "Thanks For Playing Along With Me!".



So let the challenge begin!!! Although I'm starting this off on a Tuesday evening - my sketch challenges will always end on Saturday nights. Winner will be announced on Sundays with a new sketch to share. This should be FUN!!!!



Post your creation online, and leave a comment here with a link to your photo. If you do not have anywhere to post your creation, you are welcome to email your photo to me at littlecs7@msn.com.



Here is this week's sketch:








***Card Info: Giraffe is from Cricut's cartridge called "New Arrival" - I used "Polka Dots & Petals" for it's Chocolate Chip spots. Sentiments are computer generated. BG is Cuttlebug's "Swirls" embossing folder. Cardstock are SU!'s Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, and Ultra White.

If you play, and is randomly picked, you'll win 1 yard of the ribbon featured in the above sample.