June 11, 2007

RAK's Received This Week....

Here are some cute n' adorable RAK's I received last week....





This one is from my blog sistah, Jeanna. She sent me this "Mahalo" ("Thank you" in Hawaiian) card to me for the Candi Pieces she received. What a sweetie! The tag is a pull out from the glorious green holder. Her bright n' bold colors really stand out and I'm thinking of using the tag as a bookmark! Thanks Jeanna!!

I got this cute embossed envelope from my Aunty Lois. So cute yea? She go stamp the envelope with the bee folder from Cuttlebug... The lil' cardstock on the top was what was holding her check to me. What a great way to utilize your embossing folders! Thanks Ms. Lois!







This here is a lil' post-it note cover! I got this from Aunty Beth! How sweet n' cute ain't it?! She covered a 3x3 post it note pad with ds paper, and a die cut - it's simply sweet! How thoughtful!! Thanks Aunty Beth!!! I love it!!
As for these last 2 cards...... well - last week, I decided to sign up for RAK groups on SCS. I know - I have enough things to do. But, I thought it would be nice to RAK others with whatever I create. Therefore - these are the 1st 2 RAK's I've received from the RAK groups I joined. The one on the right was sent in by Kitty Anderson of Oregan, and the one below was sent in by AJ Otto of Washington. Thank you ladies! You know how to make a newbie feel welcomed!