June 26, 2007

No More Daily Video... But will a cute card do?!

Well sisters... I quickly realize how much "takes" my daily video took up of my time (thanks Alli, for that hint - *wink *wink). It was fun while it lasted (2 days?) - but wait, you can still see a video of me, as I've made one as my "Profile Video". I'll probably change it every **year** or so...I will however post a "Today's Photo" of me (or me with someone special).... now that's much faster to do!!



I have my Open House today with a bunch of ladies coming to see what Stampin' Up!'s got to offer. My Mama Wini will be helping me with today's session. {{I haven't spoken of her in a while, huh?!}} I am pretty bummed that we don't have our NEW Stampin' Up! Caty's yet!!!! ARGH!!!! (I bet it'll show up today after they've all left!!!). I will be sharing photos of today's event with you (just not of the projects yet, as I have another session on the 30th, and my UL has one on 7/7 - so sorry, you'll have to hold out until then).

I do however have a card that I made the other night, and thought I'd save it for this morning, being that I won't be able to do anything (yet). So, here it is....



Well - I wanted to use up the BG paper that I've used for the other project I posted a couple of days ago (plaid), the giraffe is from SU!'s cute set that is in the Spring Mini Catalog (which you better order NOW before it's too late!!!), the bottom BG paper was also in my stash - CS is Regal Rose which I absolutely LOVE, and White. The cute flower trim or ribbon was found at Walmart!!! I bought a whole bunch of ribbons one day at Walmart - and I went NUTS!!! Now, I've been trying to use them in every project... can you tell?! Also, how do you like my version of Heidi Swapp's "baby" stamp... yes, I actually handwrote it myself. I practiced a few times though - and wrote it in pencil first, then when I got the "yea!!!" effect, I went over the pencil linings with my Regal Rose pen. What do you think? Not quite Heidi Swapp, more like Jen Young, huh? Sooo cute.... I think one of my prego friends will be getting this card (if they have a girl - of course!!!).

Ok, I'm off to set up for today's event!!!

Have a good day sisters!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,

Jen