June 7, 2007

Yay!!! It's The Last Day Of School Today....

Phew!!! Can't believe today is the last day of school. I'm thrilled though - looking forward to spending the summer with my 11 year old baby.... we're going to probably hit the beach plenty of times - and hopefully get out of the house a lot. Unless I'm stuck here creating... tee hee...


Well, every end of the year, I like to give a lil' gift to Chazz' teacher. I usually give whatever Stampin' Up!'s retiring "Teacher's Set" of the year is, which this year is called "Teacher's Aide". I also gave her the altered SPAM can that I worked on couple of days ago. Of course, when you give gifts, there must be a card included!



Continuing to use this week's "Sketch Layout", I've created this card for her:


Card Details: CS - All are of SU!: Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Cert Celery, Ultra White. CB Embossing Folder is "Stylized Flower", Ribbon is "Offray". I colored using my H20-Color Pencils, then went over with my Aqua Pen. Doodled with my black sharpie pen (fine tip).




Here are the goods that went into her gift bag. I nicely cellophane wrapped the SPAM can in clear cellophane (luv the sound of it - don't cha?!)... and simply tied the "Teacher's Aide" stamp set with my pink organdy ribbon.

I'm going to miss this teacher. She was a good one.... I'm glad that she has made an impact on my child's education. Ms. Oshiro....are you reading this?....