June 25, 2007

Just For You....and Just For A Challenge

Happy Monday Sisters!!!!


I brought in a whole batch of stamps from Stampendous for my "Little C's Gifts n' Things" online and on site store location. I figured I should play with some at the same time, demonstrating some samples for my customers. I haven't uploaded any of these stamps just yet - as I always give my e-mail customers the chance to purchase these, prior to uploading. For 1) this saves me time in not having to go online and do inventory and 2) most of the time, my stuffs sell out before I even post them online. So yay for me... if you want to be on my email list for my Little C's products, please feel free to email me at littlecs7@msn.com and let me know that you'd like to be informed whenever I get new stuffs in.





Ok, on to my card... so this very cute ladybug stamp came from Stampendous... I was working with some Cert Celery CS on my previous post, and I had the other half to use, so I used it with this card. The BG paper is from 3 Bugs, and the other half is a CB embossing folder called "Dots n' Spots". The ribbon has an adhesive back - which I totally love, cause it's a no brainer - just cut the length that you want - and stick! I used my scallop scissors to cut the scallop border around my ladybug stamp. Adhered the Cert Celery CS to one side of the design, then cut around with my scallop scissors, then adhered the Black CS to the other side, and cut around that. Just had to be careful to sorta line it up where it would meet, but other than that, it was pretty easy to do. Oh yea, after I made this card, I was blurfing, and found that there was a challenge going on at Caardvarks' website. It is to use circles as the main focus of your card. Yay!!! How cool - I already have this one made for it.





Hope ya'll is having a great Monday.... I've gotta work on getting my kits done for my Open House tomorrow (to feature some of the NEW n' beautiful stuffs that SU! has come out with). I've got 50 kits to make...yikes!!! So, hopefully, when and if I take a break - I'll be back to share something else with ya!





Toodaloo!!!


Jen