June 12, 2007

It's Finally Here.....CANDi PieCeS for 6000 Hits!!

Well, my hit counter flew right pass the 6000 mark, and I wasn't even ready for that. But Ive finally got my CANDi PieCeS together. Here's what's up for grabs....


10 Stampin' Up! Inspiration Sheets: Pocket Fun; Word Play; Yule Bits n' Borders; Sporting Goods; Stipple Celebrations; Something To Celebrate; Tag Time; Travels Abroard; Treat Yourself; and Wild About You. I'm also throwing in 16 Bazzill Basic CS of 4 different colors, each embossed with cuttlebug folders: Bloom Dots; Flower, Traffic Jam & Swirls (you'll get 4 designs on 4 different colors - sized at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"), 4 Colors of Grosgrain Ribbons: Yellow, Lt Blue, Red and Leaf Green - all 1 yard each, Charmed Phrases - Wedding II from Making Memories, Q&C Mini Saftey Pins (Halloween) and Q&C Brad Trios (Patriotic).
All you need to do is leave a comment here! Some lucky person's name will be randomly selected via random.org. A name will be selected this coming Friday, June 15th - 6 p.m. Hawaii time.
As for posting anything creative.... well, it's Summer Time, and my sister's daughter went away to the states to be with her dad. What does that have to do with me creating? Well, when my sister Jackie (real sister) is a single mom. When her daughter leaves for the states, she takes vacation from work, and I hang out with her, we'd go to the pool n' do stuffs. Anyways, we bond during this time... and just hang out n' talk stories. I try to convince her to getting into stamping - but she's not into clutter (aw shucks!). Which is why she likes to have our hang outs at HER apartment, cause I don't dare lug anything to bring over to her place (she knows I respect my elders - she's 11 years older than me!).
Anyways...thank you all for continuing to visit, and checking out what I've posted. Each n' everyone of you are the BOMB!!!!
Good Luck with my Candi PieCes give away...
Much Aloha,
**Jen**