Hello Foxy Sisters.....
Here's what's going on today. I hope everyone is enjoying their **NEW** cattys.... Nope, my catty's haven't arrived yet.... am I like the only SU! Demonstrator in the entire SU! Nation that STILL DIDN'T GET MY DANG CATALOGS!?!?!!!! Ho hum... it's ok - I'll be patient for one more day... but here's something I'd like to share with all of you....
My Upline, Stampin' Sister n' Dahling Friend Teri n' I did this RAK exchange. We had so much fun, and were both **delighted** to receive something made from each other. So last night, as we were talking about our RAK's for the next month - we decided that we'd like to open it up to others to join in. You, our readers, blog sistahz, our stampin' sistahz.... what do you think?
Well, first things first - here are the items that Teri RAK'd me with. The snowman card was CASED from Vera Matson whom Teri found at SCS. I heard this woman's gallery is spectacular - so we better go check it out!!! These are so cute, aren't they?!?! The monkeys are from SU!'s "Zoofari", and the Sky paper is the new SU! DS paper. Thanks Sistah Teri - I totally love that I have these to add to my collection!!
Here is what I RAK'd Teri with. It is a "Joy Fold" card, and I used one of my newest bee stamps that I received recently from Stampendous. DS Paper and CS are all SU!, I also used the Designer Label Punch. Oh! BTW - I am also submitting this card for Maria's TIC Challenge - as she's having a "3-Way Baby!" challenge - meaning that you've got to submit a tri-fold card. But as I said, it was also the RAK that I gave to Teri.
Ok, now that you've seen what we've RAK'd each other with (hahaha! "Whacked Each Other With" - like we whacked each other over the head, huh?!!) - We'd like to open this opportunity for any of you to join in.......please read the rules below, and let me know if you'd like to join - please won't cha please?!?!
Here are the rules:
- Open To USA, ALASKA and CANADA residents only. (To save on shipping fees).
- NEW: Open To those living on a military base in a foreign country (must have US Military Address)
- This is Open to Bloggers and Readers (peeps without a blog ok to join!).
- RAK item MUST be handmade!
- Only 1 RAK item is required.
- RAK item is preferrably a handmade card (to save on shipping fees) - unless YOU (the RAK'r) is ok with paying for shipping fees.
- The person you will be RAKing will be assigned by me, Jen, therefore when signing up for this RAK group - you are stating that you are "OK" with whomever your are matched up with, and "OK" with paying for shipping fees. ($0.41 to USA, $0.69 to Alaska, $0.69 to Canada - please correct me if I am wrong - these fees are for a simple greeting card size).
- This is a monthly thing. I will post here on my blog 1 week prior to the beginning of the next month and ask if anyone is interested in signing up for "JT's Monthly Aloha RAK Fun". You must sign up each month - we will NOT assume that you will participate every month. There will be 3 days to sign up, and on the 4th day, I will have a person for you to RAK within that group that signed up.
- Please complete and send your RAK to it's receiver by the 20th of each month.
- Please do NOT flake out!!! If in case of emergency, and you must flake out, please inform me ASAP, as I will need to fill in, or have someone else fill in for you!! Remember ~ YOU are also being RAK'd so, if you break the "Chain of RAKing" then somebody is going be left "UN-RAK'd".
- Upon receiving your RAK'd item - you are asked to take a picture and upload to your blog, and thank the person that has RAK'd you. If you do NOT have a blog, please upload to your gallery, and in the description of your photo please mention your thank you to the person that has RAK'd you. If you do NOT have a BLOG or a Gallery - you are to email a photo of your RAK'd item to me, Jen - at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me know what you'd like to say to your RAK sender. Lastly, if you do not have a camera or scanner to get an image of your RAK'd item, please visit your next door nieghbor, he or she will have one for you to borrow. =0)
- Have FUN!!!
- These rules will be posted each month, and are subject to change (for all the right reasons).
What is a "RAK"?! R.A.K is an acronym for "Random Act of Kindness" - meaning that you're giving something out of the kindness of your heart. 1 RAK once a month to someone that will totally appreciate your hardwork, and awesome artwork is so priceless.....
Ok, so now - if you're interested in participating in our July's "JT's Monthly Aloha RAK Club", please leave a comment here and include your email for me to contact you (or you may click on the contact me link in the upper right corner of my page, and send me an email directly). Sunday, July 1st, will be the last day to sign up. I will have every matched up and announced by Tuesday, July 3rd.