June 20, 2007

A Chance To Play....






Thank you all for your sweet comments for my Cyrus. He was so ill yesterday - it was miserable for both of us! But he was in such great spirits in between bathroom visits. It was then that it hurt the most. Here is a photo of him still being his silly self (must take after mommy!)....








He's recuperating quickly and I know will be back to his rascally self in no time!!!

Cyrus went down and took a nap later in the day, and I was able to whip up a simple n' sweet card. Funny thing is, while cutting DS paper for my Candi Pieces giveaway - I not only notice that I have a ton of DS papers, they are all oh so pretty!!! Duh!!! So, I decided to use some on my sweet n' simple card shown here:











Stamp set is "Wild About You", I used Old Olive for the Giraffe - who would've thought an old olive giraffe would look so dang cute, huh?! Brilliant Blue for the birdie, and I think I used Pixie Pink for the flowers. I flipped up the bottom right corner of my ds paper, and scuffed around the edges with brilliant blue. I then used a baby blue brad to embellish the tip of the ds paper. On the Brilliant Blue CS, I stamped in black "Wild About You!" - you can't really see it in the photo, can you?! Oh yea, instead of coloring in the spots of the giraffe, I used a 1/8" and 1/16" circle whole punch to have the brilliant blue cs color to show through. Since I have so many ds paper - I think it's about time that I better start using them more often. But I say that about everything I have. tee hee...



Here is a photo of my Cyrus sleeping peacefully..... awww... what a cutie, huh?! Oh, and by the way - I just wanted to congratulate my Chazzy-Boy for earning his Orange Belt ("Only Orange" for you SU! fans...) for Tae Kwon Do yesterday!!! I can't believe how quick he's progressing, he makes us so proud of him!!! Way to go, Chazzy-Boy!!!