June 4, 2007

Celebrating 5000 Hits & 100th Post


Woowie!!! How fun!!! I'm having a great time keeping this blog up to date with creations and ramblings of my life. It gives me great pleasure to give these CANDi Pieces away!!! You have all been so supportive, and just great "ears" to listen, ya know?!





I'm celebrating 5000 hits, and my 100th posting on this blog. I didn't know I had so much things to "say". Anyways, here's the goods....

I'm giving away the following items.... 11 Pieces of Various Colored Scalloped Cardstock which I cut with my Cricut machine - all sized at 3-1/2" diameter each; 20 Pieces of Various Colored Cardstock, sized at 4" x 5-1/4", embossed with 4 each of the following 5 Cuttlebug Designs: "You", "Happy Birthday", "Friend", "Stylized Flower" and "Bloom Dots", 5 Different Colored Grosgrain Ribbons - all measured at 1 yard each, 1 Q&C Tiny Safety Pins and 1 Q&C Trio Brads "Spring".

What to do?! You gotta play "The Movie Chain Game" with me. What you'll have to do is name the connecting movies (at least 5) between actors.... for example.... I'm going to name the chain of movies between Jennifer Garner and Jackie Chan: Ok, beginning with Jennifer Garner.............Jennifer Garner w/Mark Ruffalo in "13 Going on 30"; Mark Ruffalo w/Reese Witherspoon in "Just Like Heaven"; Reese Witherspoon w/Sarah Michelle Geller in "Cruel Intentions"; Sarah Michelle Geller w/Jennifer Love Hewitt in "I Know What You Did Last Summer"; and Jennifer Love Hewitt w/Jackie Chan in "The Tuxedo". Just like stamping - there are plenty of possiblities!!!! Ok... so now that you know how to play the movie chain game... name me the chain of movies between:



Olivia Newton-John and Owen Wilson

Please email me with your answer to: littlecs7@msn.com - 1 submittal per person please. I will give you up to this Friday to submit your answers. I will post your name in this posting if you are correct - if you do NOT see your name on this posting (like the day after you emailed me), you are given another chance to submit your answers again. I will collect all names with the correct answer, and use my ol' trusty Random.Org site.

So - good luck, and I look forward to everyone playing!!!!

Correct Guessers So Far:

  • Jodene
  • Angel
  • Sharon Nordhues
  • Denise Milazzo
  • Linda SS
  • Shannon Krustchinsky (from Texas)
  • Denise Wallace
  • Cindy Aliff
  • Carrie Gaskin
  • Pegg L
  • Susan Eliot