May 1, 2007

What's For Dinner?! Broccoli-Cheese Chicken

Ok Honey-Girls.... I didn't work on any projects, just yet (maybe later when baby sleeps), but I cooked dinner tonight....{{{that's RIGHT!!! I DON'T cook dinner ALL the time}}}}.... thought I'd share tonight's dinner with cha' all...





Ingredients:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves


1 tablespoon butter


1 (10 oz) can condensed broccoli-cheese soup


1 (10 oz) pkg frozen broccoli spears


1/3 cup milk





TO DO:



  • In skillet, cook chicken in butter for 15 minutes or until brown on both sides, remove and set aside.

  • In same skillet, combine soup, broccoli, milk and a little black pepper and heat to boiling, return chicken to skillet and reduce heat to low.

  • Cover and cook another 25 minutes or until chicen is no longer pink and broccoli is tender and serve over rice. (Or wrap in tortilla - that's what I'm doing for my hubby!!!)

Yummy... I'm ready to eat now.... let me know if you try this recipe out - it's not mines, I took it from "The Best 1001 Short, Easy Recipes".