May 18, 2007

Traingle Tri-Fold Card

I haven't been on, cause I was lost there for a moment. My head was in a spin, my desk was a complete catastrophe! I **sorta** sorted it out. Well at least 1 side of my craft table. Check out these before and after pics:















You're probably cracking up thinkin....was she high on sumptin'??! What in the world was I thinking, to be able to work in that tiny lil' spot... can you find it on the "before" picture?! That was ALL I had to work on. Now, it feels like the air is clean n' clear on that table. Thank goodness for readers.... you've motivated me to clear out my area.


Now that I have SOME room to work....(I wonder for how long....), I've finally decided to challenge myself at the Triangle Tri-Fold Card... I've seen it around for quite some time now... on L8ybug Stamper's (Rita) page, then on Allison's page (she made it for her son's birthday). I went on SCS for the tutorial, and found it - was not surprised at all to see that Ms. Beate was the writer of this tutorial.... So, here are the cards that I made.....



I made this one for Chazzy-Boy, for his 11th birthday. The airplane is a Cuttlebug die cut. I bought this with the intention of knowing that one day I was going to use it, but I really didn't know that I was going to use it so soon. Just like that horse die cut I bought. These CB dies are way tooo cute. If you haven't used a CB die cut yet, you should. The cuts are deep, and just so crisp. I totally love it!! Anyways, DS paper, and CS is Stampin' Up!, I used SU!'s font for the sentiment on the inside.... and stamp set is Seeing Spots. I made the matching envelope with DS paper from SU!, and I used the 5-in-1 envelope template to create the envelope. Just traced the mid section and a little of the sides, cut out, then fold. It was a perfect fit!








Then I made this one for my Mom. Her birthday was the day after Chazz'. The clock was a die cut that I received on Mama's Day, it's a Sizzlit cut. Isn't it so adorable?! I just love how the sentiment refers to "time", and I have a clock on the front. So happy that it came together that way. DS paper, CS and stamps are Stampin' Up!






Hope you've enjoyed these... I am working on more....