May 25, 2007

Taking A Break....

Ok - I've already finished 4 out of 6 projects...and wanted to take a break. Sorry - nothing to post just yet, but wanted to let ya know that I've added a gallery to my sidebar of galleries called "Creations By Friends". I've posted some creations in there, which are all created by friends of mines - so go check it out.

Also, if you'd like to have your creation posted there (for free!), and yes - if you read my blog, I consider you a friend.... so, send me a photo of your creation, and I will post it there. My email addy is littlecs7@msn.com. This is especially good for those that don't have a blog, or gallery in SCS, and want to post their projects to share....or for those that don't know how to upload, and just don't have the time to do it (and an email attachment is easier to do!). I will upload photos at the end of the day - or at the spare of the moment if I am granted some time.

Aloha!!!