May 5, 2007

Scrapbook Purse For Mother's Day

Hey Sisters! How you?! Haven't been posting projects in a while...wassamatta me, huh?! It's been a crazy week - but don't think I haven't thought of you all {{{and if no one's really reading this, then I'm pertaining to those all in my head}}}.... well, Mama's Day is right around the corner! WAHOO!!! This year is flying by so quickly, ain't it?! Each year, I try to give my mom amd MIL something "scrappy" - I think last year, or the year before, I made the "Scrapbook In A Box" for them. So this year - I've decided to make the "Scrapbook Purse" for them. I followed the tutorial that was submitted by my friend, Joyce. It was an easy tutorial to follow, and fairly quick to make. While at my mama Wini's house the other day, she was so kinda enough to share a printed out tutorial for me (it made it much easier to do!). So if you still don't know what to give to your mama's out there - this is the one to do!!! Here it is.....


I've attached a ribbon for "easy pull out" of the accordian pages. This purse is really versitile in how you create it.
Happy Boy's Day & Happy Cinco Di Mayo!!! I'm off to a pool party today for my son's classmate.... then to a "purse" party... see ya when I get back!!
Thanks for looking!!!