May 22, 2007

Scrap Session Today!!!

Ok ladies... so I have my scrap session in about 40 minutes. I have 4 ladies coming over to scrap for 4 hours. Therefore, I won't have anything to post until thereafter. HOWEVER - I wanted to shower you with some pics I took this weekend. That function I went to on Sunday, it was on the other side of the island, and that side - right after I drive out of the tunnel is breath taking!!! I figured this will be so nice to see, especially for all you home sick girls out there.

The Koolau Mountains...

Coming Down The H-3.....

Heading To Kailua....


Kaneohe Bay.....


I will post later the layouts that everyone created. Hope you enjoyed these photos... if you've been here, and recognize any of these photos - please post a comment here, I would love to hear of your memories.....

Aloha To All... Have a glamourous day!!!