May 21, 2007

My Bella For The Day


Good Morning Sisters... before I get to all the chores that needs to be done for the day, I thought I'd post this card that I worked on last night. =0) I was inspired to create this card layout by the challenge that Beate posted a couple days ago. I know that it was due yesterday, but it was a challenge already on my list.


Card Info: CB Embossing Folder - "Spots n' Dots"; Scallop Circle - die cut with Cricut from cartridge "Mini Monograms" cut at 3-1/2", set to "real dial size"; Circle - die cut with Cricut also from "Mini Monograms" cartridge, cut at 3"; I used my Souffle' White Pen (kinda puffs alittle when it dries) to dot Scallop and Bella's dress, used my Real Red Stampin' Up! marker to dot around the Circle die cut. Ribbon is grosgrain raspberry from Offray, "Bella" and "Mwah!" stamps are from my Bella collection, DS Paper, CS and other sentiment stamps are all of Stampin' Up!