May 11, 2007

Completed Mother's Day Gifts

I couldn't NOT show you how my Mother's Day gifts turned out - I've added photos of the boys in each gift. One is for my mom and the other for my MIL... hmmmm which goes to who?! Check it out....


So this one opens up, and you see my baby right away. Then you pull it out to reveal 6 different photos of my boys...


I wanted to experiment, and freehand some doodles...hahaha, more like do-do instead, huh?!!!



I've added some embellishments using two of my favorite stamp sets - Big Pieces n' Lil' Pieces.... my doodling was still making me squirm... but hey, I've tried. Looks like this one is going to my MIL!!! hee hee....


Here is what became of the other one.....

Now isn't this one so much more elegant and sophisticated?!?!


I made the photos sephia color - so that it matched the coordination of colors in this album.


The hearts are die cuts from Cuttle Bug!!! So cute, ya?! It cuts 3 different sizes of hearts.


Well - I actually gave my husband the option to choose which one he wanted for his mom. He said that he wanted the 1st one to go to his mom, because it had more pictures - and that it included photos of Chazz at Taekwondo.... HOWEVER, he thought that the 2nd one looked a lot nicer... tee hee.... I'm glad - cause I really wanted MY mom to have the 2nd one too!!!

Happy Mama's Day to all you Mama's out there!!! We all work sooo hard in such little time - it's a MIRACLE how we get ANY blogging done!!! tee hee... snicker, snicker....bwah ha ha ha!!!