May 13, 2007

Beate's Challenge






Hey Sisters.... I'm taking a break from creating with retiring stamps, and thought I'd try out Beate's Challenge for Blog Candy. This is my 1st time trying a card challenge that isn't my own....{{{virgin moment}}}.... so off to the right is the sketch of the Beate's Challenge. Here's what I came up with!! I really like this layout, and how it turned out. Because I just found out another friend of mines is prego {{{with twins, I might add}}}, I thought about giving it to her. But it's sooo cute - I might end up keeping it for myself!! Ho... Mean, ah?!


Recipe...
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Ultra White
DS Paper: SAB Simply Scrappin' Just Delightful Kit
Stamp: Teddy Bella
Inks: Classic Black, Rose Red
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
Accessories: Flower Punch, 1/8" Hole Punch, Sponge, Brads
Completed card measures at 5 x 5

I'm off to bed - see ya all tomorrow!!!