April 1, 2007

Testing My Watermark Creation

I had a wedding function that I attended tonight, and created this card at the last minute. Always the last minute, but sometimes, because of peer pressure, ideas come flowing quicker. I got my Stampin' Pastels (chalks) out for this card. I wanted vivid bright colors and lines. I usually create soft and delicate wedding cards - but I thought I'd try something explosive, and rich in color for once. I stamped with White Craft Ink, then colored with chalks, then stamped image over with White Craft Ink again. Added some glitter glue, and whala - here it is:
I've also created my very 1st watermark on this photo. Teri sent me some blogs to check out, and one of them was regarding watermark designs, by Cindy. Her work is amazing. So, I thought I'd give it a try and create a watermark on my card as well. Not nearly as close to Cindy's, but I got the concept. When I get into the mood of doing it - at least I know what program I can use, etc., etc., What do you think?

It's late - I've had a lonnng day. Tomorrow is my sister's birthday - I'll post my last minute birthday card for her here, tomorrow, after I complete it.

aloha to all,
Jen

Please don't forget to comment on what you thought about my watermark....
Nighty-Night!!