April 20, 2007

Tagged AGAIN!!! But this one's different....

I was tagged by Jean over at Stampin' Spot... but her tag was different, so I've gotta participate, and tag some of you ladies too!!!

This one goes like this.... Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

OK, here goes, here are my random facts/habits:
  1. I am a sugar/caffeine addict. Have been for quite awhile now. I love Pepsi and Starbuck's Caramel Macchiato (Grande with whip, please!).
  2. I get my nails done because I love the tick-taking sound it makes when I type on my keyboard. { I do my toes just to match my nails ;o) }
  3. Everything I've learned computer wise, have been self-taught. I spend endless hours on my computer day n' night, trying to "learn" and "teach" myself new things. I LOVE the challenge!!
  4. I've completed Prince of Persia 1 & 2 and am current playing #3...(haha, I had to throw that one in, Jean - maybe that's why we get along so well....geeks...)
  5. I love hosting parties at my house (the kine with family, friends, drinks and bbqing) - although, I don't have as much as I want to.
  6. My real name is "Janeth" - I go by "Jen" because my mom has a filipino accent, and when shes calling me "Jane" for short - it actually sounds like "Jen" instead.
  7. I was shot with a BB Gun by my brother when I was 7 years old. The BB was lodged in my chin for 12 years before my parents found out about it - and had it removed shortly there after....

I'm tagging these ladies - cause I wanna get to know them better:

Looking forward to seeing your answers.... hope you don't mind sharing with us!!!