April 24, 2007

Stinky Smelly Brain Fart

Yep, that's what I had after Sunday's full day of stamping. Actually, I did create a card yesterday, but that was a card for Ms. D, and I didn't want to spoil the fun, and post it here. I'm hoping that she'll post it on her site - if not, then I'll post it here after she receives it.

Today though.... I wanted to work on my Sell-A-Bration Swap, which was due on the 31st of March, and which I have been putting on hold for FOREVER!!!! So, I've finally got my mind together, put the baby to sleep, then turned on some relaxing music, some piano sounds....ahhh.... but wait... what's that smelly stinky smell?! It's my dang Brain Fart!!! NOTHING!!! Nothing happened...I couldn't perform or produce.... I quickly realized that it was the MUSIC!! It was tooo relaxing, I had to add some "umph" to it. I popped in some Aerosmith, and it was "Amazing" (get it?!) cause I was done with my SAB swap in no time (with the help of my Cuttlebug, of course!). So, here's what I present to you today... it isn't the actual SAB Swap, cause I want to save that for later - but in fact somewhat of the same....

The flower is from SAB's "Delight In Life", I watercolored it, and the design paper is from SAB's "Just Delightful" Simply Scrappin' pack. The tag on the bottom is from the "Label Punch Set" that I recently purchased, and the embossed background is of course from my CB's embossing folder, I think it's called, "Flower Swirl". Ribbon is pink organdy, from my stash.

Hope you like it... I'm still in CB Heaven. Which by the way will soon to be "Bella Heaven" - I just got an email stating that my order has been shipped!!! YAY!!!!

***SOME BLABBERING***

I've submitted my SB Layout to 3 Bugs, and just found out that it is in their gallery!!! Hahaha, I'm tickled... but that doesn't mean I won anything yet {{{crossing my fingahs!!!}}}. But, just having it in their gallery gives me the giggles, cause hey - that makes me a little famous, right?! {{{grins}}}


My sistah Teri just returned from her week long cruise on board with the rest of the SU! grand achievers, through Panama Canal. I'm so happy for her that she got to experience such a great event. I'm looking forward to her updating her blog with all the new stuffs that SU! is coming out with (I hope she can share with us too).


ON AMERICAN IDOL - Gosh, Jordan has such a beautiful voice! That girl gave me chicken skin tonight, and I didn't even know what song she was singing. I just knew it sounded GOOD!!! I know she's going to be the one... what do you think?!


Well, that's as much blabbering I can do for now - I'm off to listen to more Aerosmith, maybe that'll inspire me to create even more.

Thanks for reading.... I'm out!