April 11, 2007

Spring Session #1

This past Tuesday, my Spring Session (to see projects, click on the link) was scheduled. It started at 9:30 a.m..... I was mostly excited, cause I haven't had a group session in a while. {{deprived from adult socializing!!!}} I was looking forward in doing some entertaining. I totally enjoy it when my friends come over... I like to smoother them with my attention, and my yummy foods (or snacks!!).

Here is a picture of all of us.... (names are not provided to protect the innocent).

I had a lil' "giveaway - for the person whose birthday was closes to my son's bday.... she won the Altered Can that I made a few days back. I stuffed the inside with some mini candy.... she totally loved it, and thought it was a GREAT idea!!!


Mama Wini of course has to be like me...different... and created her tin can cover to her liking - which I was encouraging everyone to do... and I'm glad that she did!! =0)
Lunch was cooked up by me and served at 11:30 p.m. I made rice, Chicken Guisantes and Fried Eggplant.... Ono!!! (Hawaii slang for delicious...)


The ladies left with their finished products, a full tummy and smiles on their faces!!


At our next gathering, we'll be cropping up 2 page 12 x 12 layouts. Can't wait... and looking forward to it!