April 11, 2007

Recognizing Some Cards Received

Just wanted to share some stuffs received these past couple of days.....


Here is a card from my friend who lives all the way down Miami, Florida!! She's a sweetie!!! Thanks Orie....




















This Easter favor was created by my sister in law - and she used the set from SU!'s Spring Mini Catalog - she gave these favors out to us during our Easter gathering.








This Easter treat was given to me by my Mama Wini - what a dear!! It's Embossed!!! Great work, mama!!!








and this very cute adorable Tiny Takeout Box was also created by Mama Wini.... so cute, ya?! I love pink n' brown!!! Thanks for sharing!!!








These lovely treats were given to me, and I will always post on here whenever someone gives something of their creation to me.... however, if you would like to post your artwork to share with the rest of US, remember that "My Gallery" is free, and ready for you to upload your projects to! Also, FYI - if you are a blogger, you may upload to my gallery, and link to your photo so that you are not "double uploading & hosting". If this makes no sense to you, post a comment here - or send me an email, and I will be happy to help you out.

Thank all you lovely ladies for giving me these cute stuffs. I truly appreciate all of them!!!
Hugs, hugs, and MORE hugs!!!