April 3, 2007

Projects For My Spring Session

Ahoy my blogging sisters... thought I'd share with you all the projects that I've created for my Spring Session. My sessions are held for 3 months (once every month) - creating the same projects. This gives my customers more choices and time to plan on a day they would like to attend. It's a casual setting, and a day full of fun, stamping, scrapping, ideas, learning and of course my favorite - socializing!!! Anyways, this session, I've created a Scrapbook Album, using the Tin from SU!'s Spring Mini "Little Reminders" Accents & Elements kit. My customers get the entire kit + more to create their lil' album. We will also be creating 7 tags, using spring colors. Here are photos of the projects we will be creating.








Oh! And by the way - do you notice the watermark on each photo?! I was so thrilled that I've figured out how to do it.... of course, with the help of the program - it was easily done, pat me on my back, will ya?! Thanks to Cindy's inspirations, of course!!

Until next time....
Jen