April 29, 2007

Mosquito Bite On My Ear!!

It's 3:10 a.m. here in beautiful paradise. I got up from bed, not because I couldn't sleep, but simply to turn off my computer. It was on "stand by mode", because I was supposed to be putting my baby to sleep. Now all you mama's out there know that when you lie down and "pretend" to sleep so baby can sleep, no doubt, you tend to "sometimes" fall asleep yourself too, right? Well - this was one of those times for me, infact, this is more than one of those times. Anyhoo... so I'm up now - I really should shut this computer off, and either go back to sleep, or create something.....hahaha, but I think I am enjoying this "talk" with myself, and when you're enjoying something, you shouldn't stop right?

Well, earlier, before I started talking to myself - I was working on my 10 year old's birthday invites. Nope, I'm not stamping them, I simply used my CK Scrapbook Designer program and whipped up an invite. Then I have this urge to scratch my right ear. It's fricken itchy!!! What the heck!? Did a mosquito bite me on my ear? It's itching like crazee... and I'm wondering what the heck bit me? It couldn't have been a mosquito right? Cause if it was - I would've heard it buzzin' by my ear, and I would've simply slapped my own head!!! Maybe it bit me while sleeping? Nonetheless - it is driving me crazee, and that is why I'm now talking to myself....

OK, I'm off to create something....