April 21, 2007

***WINNER*** It's Time For Sweet Blog Candy Pieces

ETA: I got a kick outtah everyone's answers...everyone came up with GREAT ones, however, I had to choose the answers that were closes to what I took a picture of. Therefore, everyone that answered from my neck and above, I put your name into the random lister at random.org, and clicked "randomize!" - I had a winner in a second!!! Paula, you are my winner!!! You can check out Paula's blog here. Paula, please email me with your addy, so that I can send off your goodies!!! Thanks for playing everyone.....check out the photo below (you'll be surprised!) to view what I've actually took a picture of. Thanks again!!! Stay tuned for the next giveaway... in 2000 hits (or maybe even some in between!!!!).



"Pffffffffffffffppppppppppppffffffffffffffttttttt"....WOW!!! did you hear that?! That was the sound of my hit counter passing the big "1000"!!!! I have been sooo into posting daily stuffs, that I didn't even realize that it already passed the 1000 mark!! Thank you soo much for constantly visiting, and checking out my stuffs!! So, to thank you - I'm doing another Candy Pieces give away - and I'm going to continue giving stuffs away - at every 1000 hits!!! Thanks for all of your lovely comments and making me feel so special!!!




Check out what's in my Candy Pieces Basket (it's a different basket now, cause the other basket went to my aunty earlier today. (Which by the way, my jars were a HIT!!!!). Here's what's up for grabs:




  • 20 Large Foam Scallop Tags (2 each of 10 colors)

  • Charmed Words - "Friends" from Making Memories

  • Really Big Paper Clips (3 inside) - Yellow - from Bazzill Basics Paper

  • 5 Hand Stamped Notecards "Celebrate", 5 Transparent Plastic Envelopes - in 1 Stamp Set Case (wrapped with ribbon)

  • 1 set of Q&C Tags - Baby

  • 1 set of Q&C Pin It's - Winter

  • 1 set of Q&C Hook Ups - You Go Girl

  • 1 set of lil' buggy (cars) eyelets

  • 2 yards of 1-1/2" Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon (wide -or- "Bumboocha" ribbon)

  • 20 SU! Inspiration Sheets: In Full Bloom; Wishing You The Best; Give Thanks; World Tour; Artfully Asian; Mon Ami; All Wrapped Up; Do The Hula; Sweet & Sassy; Petal Pushers; Shapes & Shadows; Nice & Narrow; On The Move; On Gossamer Wings; Simple Shapes; Simply Circles; Wild Rose; Much Love; and Seeing Spots!

What cha gotta do.... guess which part of my body this picture was taken of - 1 guess per person please - if you are remotely close to the region of where on my body this is - I will submit your name for a chance at winning these yum-yums:



Guessing poll closes on the eve of Tuesday (Hawaiian Time), and I will have a winner by Wednesday morning........


YAY!!! Thanks again for popping in, and having some fun yum-yum with me!!