April 16, 2007

I'm Anxiously Waiting....




Mood: wishing n' hoping, waiting and waiting...








Yes, I'm anxiously waiting...for my order of Cuttlebug products to come in. I really hope that they will arrive today, but today is over - so now I'm hoping that they'll arrive tomorrow!!!! This anxiousness is killing me, but to stay calm, I figured I might as well get my Big Shot out and make some stuffs using some of my die cuts!!! So, I went ahead and totally CASED the projects off of the back cover of Paper Crafts' "Baby Creations" magazine. If you have this mag, check out the back cover, there is an advertisement for Close To My Heart, and you will see what I've copied. When I first saw it - I knew I had to copy them - they'll make such great gifts for the baby shower I will be attending this coming weekend.... so, here they are:



Die cuts are Sizzlit Dies, Tag is the large Scallop Sizzix die, I used SU!'s stamp set "Big Pieces" for background (using the faux embossed technique), ribbon accents are also of SU!, and I also used SU!'s "Alphadots" for the lettering. If you look closely at my photo ^ you will see in the background the magazine that inspired me to create these fellas.

Here are close ups of each tag:



These die cuts are sooooo adorable, don't cha think?! Although it took some time to cut the dies in different colors, I really enjoyed the time it took to create these. I hope you like them too!!!