April 25, 2007

Designing With The Cuttlebug

Being on the FAR West Coast, I've come to realize that if I want my fellow East Coast Glamorous Bloggettes to read my bloggah, then I'd have to at least start to blog by 6 p.m., and complete it by 9 p.m. Hahaha.. or they won't be able to get an update about it til' 2 days after I write the darn thing. So, I'm jamming... I'm trying to get my words in here before the deadline. Only for you Glamorous Bloggettes!!!


Today I had this huge giant air bubble in my head, with this wonderful idea of creating projects using different things that I have of my collection. I'm going to create my project with a certain thing (Big Shot, or Rubber Stamp Companies) each day.. so for this post, I've created using my Cuttlebug embossing folders (since I'm already on a high with these babies), then tomorrow, I plan on using something else to create with. Any suggestions? So here's what today's creations are using my CB Embossing Folders:







With this card, I used SU!'s Not Quite Navy & Cranberry Crisp CS, White CS fr Walmart, sets are "A Wheel Thing" and "Cat's Meow", Inks are Not Quite Navy, and Rose Red (I LUV this color!!), the ribbon is Red Grosgrain, dots are freehanded with my white gel pen around the edge of the card, and Not Quite Navy marker around the images. White craft ink for the "HB" sentiment. The CB embossing folder is called "Traffic Jam", which I bought from Busy Bee Scrapbooking (it's link is in my sidebar). They are the cheapest online so far that I have seen.







This lil' note card is actually SU!'s Love Notes....?....{{{brain fart}}} This was featured in their Winter Mini Catalog, not sure what it's called, but it's a little bigger than the Love Notes, color is Chocolate Chip. Paper is scraps from my SAB Simply Scrappin' "Just Delightful" kit, CS is Cameo Coral, and ribbon is Lovely Lilac. The CB embossing folder is a mini embossing folder that comes in a set of 4. So cute, ain't it? I added glitter glue to each dot on the present. Glitter always adds a little "umph".




On another note... wanted to let ya all know that I've finally been convinced by my all-time-stampin'-sistah-Teri, that I should launch my Web Design business. I have been doing favors for peeps, and she just made me realize how much time and effort it goes into creating or redesigning a blog or site. So, if you're in need for this service - please feel free to count on me. Click on my link on my sidebar for rates, it's located under "Services I Offer". I design and maintain sites for SU! Demonstrators, as well as redesign blog sites for others. Check out the pages listed, and if you like what you see - please contact me!!!

I've only received 1 question of the week this week... just a reminder, every Sunday, I will pick a person's question that was asked within the week, and send off a "Teeny Weeny Candi". So don't forget to send me your question....

I hope my Bellas will arrive tomorrow... got an email from Emily, saying that it was shipped on the 23rd... yipee, hideeho... if I get those, maybe I'll "Create With Bellas" tomorrow - you'll have to come back n' see.

***Things I Did Today:
  • 2 Loads of Laundry
  • Washed Dishes
  • Updated Websites
  • Created A Blog (a **NEW** sistah will be added soon!!!)
  • Plucked Eyebrows (yes, this is a weekly thing...ugh!!! It itches more than it hurts....)
  • Worked on my project

Stay tuned tomorrow and see what I end up creating!