April 15, 2007

Card Layout Challenge #6 **WINNER!!!**

**ETA: Our Winner Is: Ms. Jeanna.... here is her card:

Thank you all for participating!!! Come back next month for another challenge!!



Hey Ladies....



I'm continuing the count from my FTLOS site.... so here is your card layout challenge #6:
















Here is my sample:






Here's what you'll win if choosen:




1-Hook Ups fr Q&C, & 1-2yd Pink Polka Dot Ribbon


Rules:


1) Complete your card using the layout above.
2) Upload your card to anywhere on the web, and post a link to your photo in this thread. If you don't have a blog, or a place to upload your photo to, you may upload to My Gallery - Card Layout #6 Challenge (you will need to log in/register - FREE!!! to utilize upload capabilities).
3) Deadline: April 22nd
4) Voting Begins: April 23rd
5) Voting Ends: April 27th
6) Winner Announced: April 28th
7) Have Fun!!!

***If you need help with hosting your photo, please email me.

I look forward in seeing everyone's awesome artwork!!!

Aloha,
Jen