April 11, 2007

A Card For My Sister

With the busy-ness of my session yesterday (I will blog about that later), I still found some time to make this card for my sister. Her birthday was on the 1st of April, I had her Starbuck's Gift Card for the longest time... but have been waiting to make the card for her... sorry - I tend to make the cards so last minute... or belated at times (those of you that receive bday cards from me, you know what I mean)... but isn't the card soooo worth waiting for?!



Anyways, I'm really trying to step out of my boundaries when it comes to card making. The Blogettes out there that are card creators are such an inspiration, and making me want to do more than the usual "layering" and "focal point" type of card. It's sorta stressful though (at least for me, for now). I want to study this type of work more, and hopefully be able to apply to my own creations. Well, this is what I came up with, and this is the start of it.... I'm addicted to the "pull out" type cards right now, so bear with me....

I hope you like it...




The "pull out"...