April 7, 2007

Birthday Cards Received

My birthday was in February - and I have been wanting to post these beautiful cards that I received from some of my stamping sisters. So, here they are:

Corrina did a pull-out card...



Michele is my intricute stamping sister - she loves to cut and does a beautiful job too!































Kelly used lovely colors....

























Holly made use of her SU! Chipboard Letters! YAY!!!









Wini's card is "popping" (bird's wings and elephants ear's are 3D).






Teri made use of her newly purchased Cuttlebug Embossing Folder & Die.... (Soon to also be a part of MY collection!!!!)

Thank you ladies for all of your hard work, and putting in a little time to create a little something for me on my special day!!! You have all made me feel like a little girl that received tons of candy!!! Hugs to all!!!

Ok, I'm done here for today..... I really need to work on my class kits.